"Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world"
I wonder.
The past few days were simply, passing days. I entered each new day with no agenda. But still, my everydays are still what I choose to offer to the Lord, though I go without direction. So I guess I've had enough of fun, relaxing and what not. I've tasted the truth of being lost when you don't have an aim in life, or anything to try to achieve. That doesn't stop the short, simple and enjoyable moments from coming though :)
Quotes from Grey's Anatomy - I'll let them speak for themselves.
"Maybe we're not supposed to be happy. Maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is. Appreciating small victories. Admiring the struggle it takes simply to be human. Maybe we're thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we're thankful for the things we'll never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate."
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."
"How do you know when how much is too much? Too much too soon. Too much information. Too much fun. Too much love. Too much to ask. And when is it all just too much to bear?"
Well, the inevitable ability to think isn't so bad after all. Because that's where exploring takes place. You learn, you remember, you recall, and you appreciate. I'm taking things in my stride, holding onto the simple moments though my heart yearns for more than just simple. I choose simplicity over all else, cause that's where you truly see the best in people, as well as in yourself. Thank You God, for simplicity. Thank You for Riverlife.
What does it take for one to have such trust and faith in someone else? Without crossing the line of just care and simply, friendship. It annoys me, because things fall out of place. Friendships are meant to be maintained and if they aren't, they fall apart, slowly but surely. Soon after, so much more follows. Friendships were made to last, weren't they. That also depends on how much effort and time you choose to spend on it. If you don't, you'd find that here comes a group of unfamiliar, people/strangers. But they are still people, and God loves them. I began to experience anger, which led to regret and I looked back, wondering how I even let it all begin falling apart. Painful realization indeed.
I wrote that on 12 November 2006.
Grey's - Choose to live, because in your case, dying isn't the best revenge.
This entry is from what was called, previously. Go figure.
I wonder.
The past few days were simply, passing days. I entered each new day with no agenda. But still, my everydays are still what I choose to offer to the Lord, though I go without direction. So I guess I've had enough of fun, relaxing and what not. I've tasted the truth of being lost when you don't have an aim in life, or anything to try to achieve. That doesn't stop the short, simple and enjoyable moments from coming though :)
Quotes from Grey's Anatomy - I'll let them speak for themselves.
"Maybe we're not supposed to be happy. Maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is. Appreciating small victories. Admiring the struggle it takes simply to be human. Maybe we're thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we're thankful for the things we'll never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate."
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."
"How do you know when how much is too much? Too much too soon. Too much information. Too much fun. Too much love. Too much to ask. And when is it all just too much to bear?"
Well, the inevitable ability to think isn't so bad after all. Because that's where exploring takes place. You learn, you remember, you recall, and you appreciate. I'm taking things in my stride, holding onto the simple moments though my heart yearns for more than just simple. I choose simplicity over all else, cause that's where you truly see the best in people, as well as in yourself. Thank You God, for simplicity. Thank You for Riverlife.
What does it take for one to have such trust and faith in someone else? Without crossing the line of just care and simply, friendship. It annoys me, because things fall out of place. Friendships are meant to be maintained and if they aren't, they fall apart, slowly but surely. Soon after, so much more follows. Friendships were made to last, weren't they. That also depends on how much effort and time you choose to spend on it. If you don't, you'd find that here comes a group of unfamiliar, people/strangers. But they are still people, and God loves them. I began to experience anger, which led to regret and I looked back, wondering how I even let it all begin falling apart. Painful realization indeed.
I wrote that on 12 November 2006.
Grey's - Choose to live, because in your case, dying isn't the best revenge.
This entry is from what was called, previously. Go figure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home